TLP Provider Certification Course - Online
This is a comprehensive online course for professionals to understand the background to The Listening Program and become qualified to work with TLP.
It comprises 8 hours online video and study followed by a 3 hour live online training. On completion of the course you will be qualified to offer The Listening Program iPod options, Waves bone conduction system and online listening options of the programmes.
This course provides: -
- 6 months access to the online learning modules
- 3 hour live online meeting to complete the training course
- 1/2 hour individual online consultation with Alan Heath
- 30 days free access to the TLP online platform for your own TLP programme
- Free online and phone support during the course and anytime after completion
- Exclusive online resources
- Private Facebook group for online networking and extended conversations
- Course certificate
After a learner has completed all course modules you will receive a certificate recognising you as a Certified Provider of The Listening Program®. Providers can purchase site licenses and resell home systems as well as offer the TLP Online platform.
Professionals who hold an undergraduate degree or equivalent in a health, mental health, therapeutic, education, music, or related field are invited to train. Requests for exceptions are considered on an individual basis.
Who should train?
~ Occupational Therapist
~ Speech & Language Therapist
~ Physical Therapist
~ Music Therapist
~ SEND staff
~ Vision Therapist
~ Family Therapist
~ Social Worker
~ Neurofeedback Practitioner
~ Medical Doctor
~ Athletic Trainer
~ Life Coach
~ ADHD Coach
~ DIR Floortime
and other areas of therapy and healthcare
If you would like to book a place on a course but want to have us invoice your school or authority rather than to pay by card, please contact us here.